• Sliding Step System is produced in accordance with existing regulations for the bottom of the vehicle body.
• Thanks to its strong chassis structure, it has maximum resistance to possible impacts during passing over speed-bumps, obstacles, sets, etc.
• The side rails of the Sliding Step System is made of extruded aluminium profile. The lower and upper fixing parts are made of steel as strength is kept at the forefront. The step movement is designed with an M8 strap with a special pulley structure. In this way, the system works extremely silent, without vibration.
• Full aluminum side carriers with a thickness of 20x20 mm, the foot press surface consists of a 20 mm thick aluminum pull profile material. The foot press surface consists entirely of aluminum material. There are rubber suppositories on the step. In this way, the non-slip structure was created.
• There are 2 position sensor reed relay within the step system. In this way, the positional information can be transmitted to the remote control mechanism. Control unit’s design and softwares are created by our own personnel.
• In our step system, rotary rollers are used, not sliding beds. In this way, it does not wear out easily and can work smoothly against external factors.
• All metal surfaces are coated with special galvanization. Lead-containing materials are never used in the production process. In addition, the upper and lower steel materials are painted with electrostatic powder paint.
• The engine used in our step systems is the engine with the IP67 protection class. It has passed 1,000,000 cycle on-off tests. It has been produced for 5 years.
• Thanks to its rigid structure, our steps can work smoothly and safely on 30 degree sloped floors.
• Systems have passed EMC tests and certified in accordance with ECE R10 Automotive Directive.
• No danger due to a possible mechanical or electrical failure. In the event of such a failure, the step system alerts the user with sound. The user avoids the risk of an accident by applying 10N force to the dangerous step that is left out. The reversible engine system is used. It is the most important feature of this step system.
• If an obstacle prevents step’s opening, the step closes back. If it keeps running into obstacle for three times, the step closes, protects itself and does not come out.
• When the step is out, in case of any malfunctions, it gives a malfunction warning sound as soon as the engine starts to alert the user.
• If the vehicle speed is above a certain limit (5 km/h), the step does not open. If the vehicle moves while the step is open and the speed exceeds a specific speed limit (5km/h), the step automatically closes back.
• The Veldo Step System is shipped with all mounting parts. In this way, it is possible to assemble easily.
• It can be manufactured in desired sizes besides the standard measurements.
• Our product is guaranteed for 2 years under warranty terms.
• Can be installed on all commercial vehicles.
|Product Code||Description||Press Surface Width (mm)||Carrying Capacity (kg)||Voltage||Product Weight (kg)||Technical Drawing||Installation Guide|
|5 560 350 005||50 cm Aluminum Step, Rubber Surface (Reversible Motor)||500||200||12 V||18,5||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|5 560 350 016||80 cm Aluminum Step, Rubber Surface (Reversible Motor)||800||250||12 V||21||Download PDF||Download PDF|